If you are an investor or own a real estate property in Dubai, there is a perfect opportunity to get your long-term residence permit in Dubai.
There are certainly several benefits of becoming a resident and living in Dubai.
Some of the benefits of residing in Dubai are:
- warm climate
- low taxes
- no personal taxes
- secure and modern banking system
- excellent infrastructure
- safe and high quality of life
- business-friendly environment
Additionally, by getting a Dubai investor visa, you can enjoy a number of advantages that you do not get as a visitor or a tourist. For instance, you can transfer your tax residence, open a personal bank account, get driver’s license, sponsor your family, and get UAE identity card.
There are different types of investor visa in Dubai, depending on the value of investments, such as:
- 10-year Golden Visa
- 3-year Property Investor Visa
- 5-year Property Investor Visa
Ten-year Golden Visa
Long-term 10-year investor visa also known as a Golden Visa can be granted to following category of people under certain conditions:
- specialized talents and researchers in various fields of science and knowledge
- bright students with promising scientific capabilities
To be entitled for a Golden Visa as an investor, you must invest in public investments of at least AED 10 million. The investment can be made in several ways such as:
- A deposit of at least AED 10 million in an investment fund inside the country
- Establishing a company in the UAE with a capital of not less than AED 10 million
- Partnering in an existing or a new company with a share value of not less than AED 10 million
- Having a total investment of not less than AED 10 million in all areas mentioned, on condition that the investment in sectors other than real estate is not less than 60 per cent of the total investment.
Granting a visa is subject to the following conditions:
- The amount invested must not be loaned.
- The investment should be retained for at least three years.
- There should be a financial solvency up to AED 10 million.
The long-term visa can include the spouse and children, as well as one executive director and one advisor.
Property Investor Visa
Dubai issues long term residence visas for property investors based on the value of investment in real estate. There are two types of long-term residence permit for property investors in Dubai: a three-year visa and a five-year visa.
Three-year Property Investor Visa
A person who has invested in a property in Dubai valued at over AED 1 million can be entitled to a 3-year visa.
To be eligible, you must meet the following conditions:
- The minimum property value is AED 1 million.
- Mortgaged properties can be eligible, provided that 50% of the property value or at least 1 million is settled.
- The property must be ready.
Five-year Property Investor Visa
To be eligible for a five-year Property Investor Visa, you must invest a minimum of AED 5 million in properties in Dubai, subject to following conditions:
- The properties are not mortgaged.
- The amount invested in real estate must not be on loan basis.
- The properties must be ready and fully paid.
- The applicants must be inside the UAE.
To learn more about the Dubai Investor Visa and how we can assist, please contact us.