Whether you need a document attested from overseas for use in the UAE or vice versa, POA.ae can manage the whole attestation process, meaning you will not visit numerious authorities and embassies in different countries to get your documents legalized.
We’re able to attest a range of documents for use in the UAE from overseas or vice versa. The most common documents we can help with attesting include (but are not limited to):
- Birth, Marriage, Death Certificates
- Educational Qualifications
- Identification Documents
- Financial and Tax Documents
- Police Clearance Documents
- Company Documents (License, MOA, Certificate of Incorporation, Share Certificate, etc.)
And we can even arrange to have your documents collected from, and delivered to, anywhere within or outside the UAE.
Attesting a simple document on your own could take you a very long time and cost you a lot of money. You’d have to fly to the country in which they were issued and have them legalised by various government departments as well as the UAE Embassy, before flying back to the UAE and presenting them to the UAE authorities for further attestation. well.
By using our service, you can rest assured that:
- your attested documents will be accepted by relevant authorities;
- you do not need to go through all the hassle involved;
- you do not need to travel and appear before numerious authorities;
- and most importantly, you will save your valuable time and money.
For any inquiries related to documents attestation, you can reach us through Mobile/WhatsApp: +971558864969, Tel: +97144558783 or email: email@example.com.