As the first dedicated Power of Attorney firm in the United Arab Emirates, we are proud to offer you a full range of Power of Attorney drafting, representation, legalization and other associated services.
We have created the simple ways to get your Power of Attorney prepared by from the comfort of your home or office.
You’ll find the right Power of Attorney form for your personal or business needs at POA.ae.
When drafting your Power of Attorney, we take into consideration every detail of your situation to ensure that the Power of Attorney is tailored to your requirements and that it is not just a generic template.
Having served a number of customers based in the UAE and worldwide, we are currently able to offer the drafting services for the following types of POA documents:
- Power of Attorney for Personal Matters;
- Power of Attorney for Vehicle Transactions;
- Power of Attorney Business Transactions;
- Power of Attorney Real Estate Transactions;
- Revocation of Existing Power of Attorney;
- Board Resolutions; and
To learn more about our Power of Attorney Drafting services, please click here.
We also offer professional Power of Attorney Representation services to our customers. These services will be of particular interest and benefit to you, if:
- you are not able to attend formalities to complete a transaction;
- you are looking to save travelling expenses and time required to seal a deal;
- you do not have any relatives and/or family members in the United Arab Emirates who otherwise would have acted as your agents.
To learn more about our Power of Attorney Representation services, please click here.
Why choose POA.ae?
- You can order our services online from the comfort of your home;
- You will have an opportunity to review your POA and suggest changes at no additional cost;
- We act as a ‘one-stop shop’ for all your POA needs ranging from POA drafting, representation, legalization, etc;
- We offer you 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our services.