If you are traveling with your child(ren) without your spouse or if your children are traveling with another adult (e.g. grandparents, teacher or family friends), a child travel consent form can help you avoid possible hassle during the trip. Using the child travel consent form, you can authorize your spouse or another adult to accompany, look after and make decisions for your child(ren) on behalf of you during a trip.

In some countries it’s mandatory to have a Travel Consent Form or Letter if one of the parents is travelling with a child without the other parent. It is always mandatory to have a child Travel Consent Form from parents or legal guardian if a child is traveling with an adult who is not a parent or legal guardian of the child.

Use a Child Travel Consent Form or Letter, if your child is travelling without both or one of the parents or legal guardians.

You should give a Child Travel Consent Letter to someone whom you trust completely to be the caretaker of your children during a trip.

Price: starts from AED 350


 Our Power of Attorney Forms are recognized by :

Abu dhabi department UAE Ministry of Labour Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE
Ministry of Justice UAE Land Department Dubai Courts
Dubai Economy Department UAE Ministry of Economy Roads and Transport Authority

Help your friends and family members get their Power of Attorney prepared by sharing:

Sample Power of Attorney


Quality of poa.ae


All POA forms drafted and updated regularly by qualified lawyers

value of poa.ae


Save money on legal fees and your valuable time

with poa.ae, Complete your order, approve and receive your document in the comfort of your home or office 


Complete your order, approve and receive your document in the comfort of your home or office

With our help, you can rest assured that professionals are in charge of your services while ensuring your interests are protected.

Order now