There are numerous reasons and advantages of setting up a company in UAE. UAE’s convenient location, low-tax policy, free market economy and modern infrastructure make it one of the best business hub and investment destination in many sectors of economy.
We offer full professional assistance to setup all types of businesses throughout all Emirates including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and other Emirates.
Our business setup services include:
- Setting up businesses in the mainland and across all free zones
- Obtaining all types of licenses such as commercial, professional, service or industrial licenses
- Registration of branches, subsidiaries and representative offices of both foreign and local entities
- Assistance with obtaining residency visas and work permits
- Assistance with opening bank accounts for your company
Business Setup in On-shore/Mainland
Several types of companies can be established onshore such as Sole Establishment, Limited Liability Company, Civil Company, Partnerships, Public or Private Joint Stock Company, Branch and Representative Office. The companies that are established in the mainland primarily conduct business activities in the local market. Onshore companies can be registered in association with a UAE national sponsor, who must be a shareholder in commercial companies with min. 51% shares and for professional companies UAE national can act as a local service agent while foreigners can have full ownership.
Business Setup in Free Zones
There are more than 40 free zones in UAE where you can establish free zone companies with 100% foreign ownership without participation of a UAE national. Usually, each free zone is focused on specific sectors and has its own rules and regulations. Therefore, you need to select the free zone based on your business activity and preferred location of your business.
Offshore Company Setup in Dubai
UAE is one of the few jurisdictions with good reputation that register Offshore companies. Offshore Company in UAE can be registered in Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority, RAK ICC and Ajman Free Zone.
In general, UAE Offshore Company is setup for following purposes:
- to own and invest in real estate properties
- to hold shares in local or overseas entities
- for tax optimization
- for estate planning
- for conducting business activities abroad including trading, investment and consulting activities
- to have business address in UAE
- to have a corporate bank account
If you are planning to set up a business in UAE, please get in touch with us for sound advice and professional assistance. You can reach us through Mobile/Whats App: +971558864969, Tel: +97144558783 or email: email@example.com.