We offer professional Power of Attorney representation services at various government departments in case if you are not able to do so personally. These services will be of particular interest and benefit to you, if
- you are not able to attend formalities to compete a transaction;
- you are looking to save travelling expenses and time required to seal a deal;
- you do not have any relatives and/or family members in the United Arab Emirates who otherwise would have acted as your agents.
Our team will represent your interest in the best and most professional manner notwithstanding your circumstances.
Acting as your agents through a Power of Attorney, we can carry out the following activities on behalf of you:
- Register a property with the Dubai Land Department (NB government charges apply);
- Apply for Oqoud Certificates (pre-title deeds for off-plan units) and/or title deeds (for completed, ready-to-move-in properties), and collect such documents once ready;
- Obtain a No Objection Certificate from a developer (NB charges apply and vary from developer to developer);
- Represent a seller and/or a buyer at the Dubai Land Department to complete a property transfer;
- Register with the utility companies (including du, Etisalat, DEWA, air-conditioning companies, and so on);
- Incorporate, de-register or liquidate companies, buy or sell shares;
- Attestation of documents at various government authorities, embassies and consulates;
- Other documents clearing services at different government departments.
This is not the exhaustive list of scenarios where our services might be of help to you. In order to discuss your particular requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us further.