Property conveyancing is the process of transferring ownership of a legal title of a real estate to a new owner.
The transfer of ownership of a real estate is a complex process that includes various legal, financial and administrative duties. On the surface it may appear easy, but in reality, most property buyers and sellers do not realize the full amount of detail, documentation and work that goes into transferring a property from one person to another.
Thus, it is vitally important to hire a conveyancing solicitor in Dubai to help you navigate the potential pitfalls and avoid unpleasant situations.
We offer property conveyancing services whether you are buying, selling or gifting a property in Dubai, leaving you more time to focus on your priorities.
Our conveyancing services include:
- Preparing all legal documents (e.g. contract of sale and purchase, memorandum of understanding, gift deed);
- Conducting due diligence on the property and its certificate of title – check for encumbrances, type of title and any other information that needs addressing;
- Facilitating payments of relevant fees, for example, to a land department, brokers, trustees office and a developer, and ensure that all payments and costs are correctly calculated and distributed;
- Getting all necessary approvals and clearances from developers and facilities management companies;
- Completing all paperwork in relation to utilities transfer or cancellation;
- Representation before any banks or financial institutions to apply for or clear the mortgages;
- Representation before the Land Department at final closing and transfer of the title;
If you are looking for a conveyancing solicitor in Dubai for buying, selling or gifting a real estate, then look no further. With our help, you can rest assured that someone is taking care of your property transaction diligently while protecting your rights and interests.