To help make your property selling as smoothly as possible, you need to appoint an expert in property transactions, also known as a property conveyancer, a power of attorney, a real estate lawyer or a solicitor for selling house.
We understand that, when it comes to selling your property, the whole process can be lengthy and sometimes confusing. Whether you’re selling your property yourself, or through a real estate agent, you need to make sure your rights are protected and you are hiring the right expert who can make the process as simple and stress-free as possible.
Our team consist of experienced conveyancing experts, who understand all the ins and outs of property transactions including buying, selling and gifting. We have the expertise to guide you through the process of property selling at every step.
A final transfer of the property at the Land Department is just the last step of selling your real estate. Prior to the final transfer, several steps and paperwork must be completed, including finalizing and signing the Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA), clearing the mortgage or any outstanding service charges or getting the no-objection certificate (NOC) of the developer. The whole process might become rather lengthy and usually could take up to a month or more to complete it.
Therefore, it is advisable to seek assistance of a solicitor for selling property to avoid risks and pitfalls.
Our conveyancing services for selling a property include:
- Preparing and reviewing all legal documents (e.g. contract of sale and purchase and memorandum of understanding);
- Getting all necessary approvals and clearances from developers and facilities management companies;
- Completing all paperwork in relation to utilities transfer or cancellation;
- Representation before any banks or financial institutions to apply for or clear the mortgages;
- Representation before the Land Department at final closing and transfer of the title;
So if you are a frequent traveler or simply prefer professionals to handle the property selling process, look no further. With our help, you can rest assured that someone is taking care of your property selling diligently while ensuring that your interests are protected.