Need to notarize your POA in UAE?
No need to visit notary public offices anymore.
We can help you or your business to issue a Power of Attorney through the new e-notary system and assist with the full e-notarization process to make the process for you as seamless as possible.
The new service by Dubai Courts called smart electronic notarization service or e-notary portal allows people to notarize certain documents from anywhere without going to the notary public offices.
Documents such as power of attorney, contracts of different kinds, declarations, signature authentication can be notarized through the e-notary. People can either opt for the e-notary services virtually or may still visit the notary offices in person if needed.
Here is how this process works
- Place your order online through our Pricing page by selecting the right plan.
- We will collect the required information from you by email and send you the draft of your POA for your review.
- Once the POA is approved by you, we will send you the final POA by email.
- We will then assist you with the electronic or online notarization, subject to the plan you purchased.
- After the e-notarization, you will receive your electronic POA to your email. POA will be valid and legal to use.
- The documents generated through e-notary are all in Arabic, and translation can be done after the document is e-notarized.
- The electronically notarized documents will have a special barcode through which the document can be verified.
Currently, the e-notary service is available for UAE citizens and residents with valid Emirates ID. The principal needs to have an activated and verified UAE PASS App on his/her mobile. The principal’s UAE mobile number connected to UAE PASS App should be able to receive calls and SMS.
Talk to one of our consultants now and learn more about this service today.
Please get in touch with us on +971 55 886 4969 (WhatsApp) or +971 4 359 3773 or email at email@example.com for more Info.