Depending on the scope of your real estate transaction, you might face a complex and time-consuming legal process. Whether you are buying or selling a real estate, it is wise to seek the guidance and professional assistance of a lawyer or an expert in this field.
At POA.ae, our team consist of experienced legal professionals, who understand all the ins and outs of real estate transactions and are prepared to provide representation in all types of real estate transactions whether it is real estate sale, purchase or gift transfer.
Our services include:
- Preparing, negotiating and reviewing the sale and purchase agreements (the “SPA”), also known as MOU;
- Conduct due diligence and ensure that all documents are authentic, and parties have enough legal capacity to enter into the agreement;
- Ensure that the terms and conditions contained in the agreement are adhered to by all parties;
- Ensure that all payments and costs (e.g. purchase price, broker fees, land department fees, trustee fees, etc.) are correctly distributed;
- Representation before the real estate developers and facilities management company including obtaining the No Objection Certificates (NOC) for the transfer;
- Representation before any banks or financial institutions to apply for or clear the mortgages;
- Representation before the Land Department at final closing and transfer of the real estate;
- Obtaining a title deed;
- Representation before the utility providers;
A final transfer of the property at the registration trustee office of the Land Department is just the last step of selling or buying your real estate. Till this stage, several steps and paperwork must be completed, including finalizing and signing the SPA, clearing the mortgage or any outstanding service charges or getting the no-objection certificate (NOC) of the developer. The whole process might become rather lengthy and usually could take up to a month or more to complete it.
So if you are a frequent traveler or simply have no time or possibility to be personally present during the process of buying or selling a real estate, you can appoint us as your legal representative. Most importantly, with our help, you can rest assured that someone is taking care of your property sale or purchase diligently while ensuring that your interests are protected.