Conveyancing is the process of transferring ownership of a legal title of a real estate to a new owner.
The transfer of ownership of a real estate is a complex process that includes various legal, financial and administrative duties. On the surface it may appear easy, but in reality, most property buyers and sellers do not realize the full amount of detail, documentation and work that goes into transferring a property from one person to another person.
Thus you will need the right professional support to help you navigate the potential pitfalls and avoid unpleasant surprises.
We can represent and act on your behalf in real estate transactions whether you are buying, selling or gifting a property in Dubai, leaving you more time to focus on your priorities.
You can engage us as your legal representative whenever you need professional assistance for:
- buying or selling a property;
- gifting a property;
- receiving a property as a gift;
- transferring a property to your company’s name;
- receiving a property from a developer and hand-over formalities;
Some of the services that we can offer are:
- Prepare and review legal documents (e.g. contract of sale or memorandum of understanding);
- Research the property and its certificate of title – check for encumbrances, type of title and any other information that needs addressing;
- Facilitate payments of various fees, e.g. to land department, brokers, trustee office, developer, etc. and ensure that all payments and costs are correctly distributed;
- Get all necessary approvals and clearances from developers and facilities management companies;
- Complete all paperwork in relation to utilities (water, electricity, gas, air cooling) including cancellation and transfer of utilities;
- Representation before any banks or financial institutions to apply for or clear the mortgages;
- Representation before the Land Department or registration trustee offices at final closing and transfer of the title;
If you are looking for professional assistance for buying, selling or gifting a real estate, look no further. With our help, you can rest assured that someone is taking care of your property transaction diligently while ensuring that your interests are protected.