If you are selling a property but can not deal with the legal formalities or can not be personally present during transfer process, we can represent you and handle the complete process on your behalf. Our team consist of experienced legal professionals, who understand all the ins and outs of property selling.
A final transfer of the property at the Land Department is just the last step of selling your real estate. Till this stage, several steps and paperwork must be completed, including finalizing and signing the Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA), clearing the mortgage or any outstanding service charges or getting the no-objection certificate (NOC) of the developer. The whole process might become rather lengthy and usually could take up to a month or more to complete it.
Our property selling services include:
- Preparing and reviewing all legal documents (e.g. contract of sale and purchase and memorandum of understanding);
- Getting all necessary approvals and clearances from developers and facilities management companies;
- Completing all paperwork in relation to utilities transfer or cancellation;
- Representation before any banks or financial institutions to apply for or clear the mortgages;
- Representation before the Land Department at final closing and transfer of the title;
So if you are a frequent traveler or simply have no time or possibility to be personally present during the process of selling a real estate, you can appoint us as your legal representatives. With our help, you can rest assured that someone is taking care of your property sale diligently while ensuring that your interests are protected.