The transfer of ownership of a real estate is a complex process that includes various approvals, clearances and administrative duties. On the surface it may appear easy, but in reality, most property buyers and sellers do not realize the full amount of detail, documentation and work that goes into transferring a property from one person to another.
We offer representation services to act on your behalf and professional assistance in property transactions whether you are buying, selling or gifting a property in UAE, leaving you more time to focus on your priorities.
A final transfer of the property at the Land Department is just the last step of transferring the real estate from a seller to a buyer. However, prior to the final transfer, several approvals must be secured. Therefore, the whole property buying process might become rather lengthy and usually could take up to a month or more to complete it.
If you are outside the UAE or simply have no time to go through the formalities of property buying, hand-over or selling, you can appoint us as your representative through a power of attorney, and we would handle the whole process on your behalf.
We can represent you as your Power of Attorney during the process of property buying, hand-over, selling or gifting in UAE, including:
- Facilitating payments of relevant fees, for example, to a land department, brokers, trustees office and a developer, and ensure that all payments and costs are correctly calculated and distributed;
- Getting all necessary approvals and clearances from developers and facilities management companies;
- Completing all paperwork in relation to utilities transfer or cancellation;
- Representation before any banks or financial institutions to apply for or clear the mortgages;
- Representation before the Land Department at final closing and transfer of the title.