If you are traveling with your child(ren) without your spouse or if your children are traveling with another adult (e.g. grandparents, teacher or family friends), a child travel consent form can help you avoid possible hassle during the trip. Using the child travel consent form, you can authorize your spouse or another adult to accompany, look after and make decisions for your child(ren) on behalf of you during a trip.

In some countries it’s mandatory to have a Travel Consent Form or Letter if one of the parents is travelling with a child without the other parent. It is always mandatory to have a child Travel Consent Form from parents or legal guardian if a child is traveling with an adult who is not a parent or legal guardian of the child.

  • Use a Child Travel Consent Form or Letter, if your child is travelling without both or one of the parents or legal guardians.
  • You should give a Child Travel Consent Letter to someone whom you trust completely to be the caretaker of your children during a trip.
Our POA forms are prepared by qualified lawyers, who give careful consideration to your requirements. Our POA forms are updated, accurate and valid in UAE.
You can simply order a POA using our online form or by calling us. Once we receive your order, we will guide you through the steps and complete the process promptly.
We work tirelessly to provide you high quality legal products, compatible prices and fantastic experience. You will save your valuable time and money with us.

POA.ae is the first dedicated firm offering POA drafting services in UAE.

We are committed to delivering up-to-date and legally valid Power of Attorneys.