Making Power of Attorney from Australia to Use in UAE
Does attesting a document from Australia to the UAE really that much of a headache and complicated? It doesn’t have to be. In this article, we will tell you the 4 easy steps we make for the legalization process to be a piece of cake.
The below will require you to visit several government offices and to also make follow up calls to check whether your document is progressing timely or is left encumbered. For most, it looks completely unattainable thus we can do everything from start to finish for you.
Step by Step Legalization Process:
- Notarization – First step is to notarize your Power of Attorney. We have a partner notary in Canberra, who will accommodate you for the notarization. If you come from a different city in Australia, you may still have your POA notarized in any Australian notary public near you, after which you may courier the notarized POA to our Canberra office where we can proceed to Step 2. Signature/Seal/Stamp of a notary public shall be seen.
- Authentication by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) – This is the part of the legalization process where it confirms the signature of the public official who conducted the notarization. It confirms the authenticity of the signature, seal, or stamp on the public document. Authentication Certificate will be attached along with a seal and a stamp.
- Legalization by the UAE Embassy in Canberra, Australia – This attestation confirms that document has been legalized correctly, following the standard procedure. Official sticker of UAE Embassy-Canberra Consular Section will be placed.
- Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) UAE – As the last and final step, this is where the document is fully & completely verified. Another UAE official sticker will be placed. Once done POA is ready & legal to use.
- Attestation by the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) of UAE (if applicable)– If your POA is going to be used in the court, Arabic translation and attestation by the Ministry of Justice would be required too.
How POA.ae Can Help You?
Whether you need a Power of Attorney or any other document attested from Australia for use in the UAE or vice versa, POA.ae can manage the whole attestation process so you don’t have to visit numerous authorities and embassies to get your documents legalized. We can even arrange to have your documents collected from, and delivered to, anywhere within or outside the UAE.
We’re able to attest a range of documents for use in the UAE from overseas or vice versa. The most common documents we can help with attesting include (but are not limited to):
- Power of Attorneys
- Birth, Marriage, Death Certificates
- Educational Qualifications
- Identification Documents
- Financial and Tax Documents
- Police Clearance Documents
- Company Documents (License, MOA, Certificate of Incorporation, Share Certificate, etc.)
Attesting a simple document on your own could take you a very long time and cost you a lot of money. If you’re at a loss as to how you can start the process, give us a call on +971 4 455 8783 or WhatsApp us at +971 55 886 4969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.