A process of buying a house is a time-consuming and complex legal process. If you are planning to buy a property in Dubai and and not sure where to start with and how to do it, we are here to help.
We can assist you with the complete process of property buying, including:
- Preparing all legal documents (e.g. contract of sale and purchase, memorandum of understanding, gift deed);
- Conducting due diligence on the property and its certificate of title – check for encumbrances, type of title and any other information that needs addressing;
- Facilitating payments of relevant fees, for example, to a land department, brokers and a developer, and ensure that all payments and costs are correctly calculated;
- Getting all necessary approvals and clearances including from developers, facilities management firms, and banks;
- Completing all paperwork in relation to utilities transfer or cancellation;
- Representation before any banks or financial institutions to apply for or clear the mortgages;
- Representation before the Land Department at final closing and transfer of the title;
A final transfer of the property at the Dubai Land Department is just the last step of transferring the real estate from a seller to a buyer. However, prior to the final transfer, terms of the sale and purchase have to be sealed and several approvals must be secured. Therefore, the whole process might become rather lengthy and usually could take up to a month or more to complete it.
So if you are a frequent traveler or simply have no time or possibility to be personally present during the process of buying your home, you can appoint us as your legal representatives. We will take due care of your property buying diligently and ensure that your interests are protected.